Make your web presence better
Zesty Lemon’s credentials
We know how important your website is to you. As bloggers ourselves, we appreciate the hard work that goes into creating a good site and keeping your content fresh.
We love reading other peoples blogs, although sometimes it breaks our hearts when we see great content that is marred by poor site setup and slow load times. We have a real passion for making website content the star of the show and making sure that slow page load times and a poor user experience don’t upstage it.
Above all, we know how important it is that your site performs as well as it can. Between us, we have many years of experience of working with WordPress. We use that experience for the benefit of our clients by offering our services to improve the running of sites built on the WordPress platform.
Our experience of working with WordPress isn’t just from creating our own websites. We have built and managed websites for clients ranging from large Public Sector organisations to multinational retail businesses. We’ve also worked with digital agencies to deliver sites that meet the needs of some extremely demanding clients.
On top of that, we have a wealth of experience in digital marketing and eCommerce experience, coupled with a strong background in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) work and improving the user experience on client sites.
Some of our recent achievements include
Content, Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) & SEO improvement encompassing all product information pages, new mobile-optimised transaction pages & service emails for a leading travel insurance provider:
- 172% increase in YoY organic search volumes, 79% increase in YoY online sales.
- Improved the customer experience & decreased abandoned baskets, customer queries & complaints.
Content & marketing message optimisation for a national foreign currency provider:
- 15% increase in YoY online sales, maintaining pole position & growing UK market share.
- Improved ‘flash sale’ promotion & messaging resulted in 100% uplift at peak times and winning Best Provider award at the British Travel Awards, voted for by the UK public.
Full digital update to match new company branding, improved customer proposition, content and user experience for a national furniture retailer:
- Grew online sales and exceeded full-year sales target by £500k by Week 25, home consultations and in-store appointments by 328% in a challenging economic climate.
- Delivered website functionality & features upgrade programme ahead of schedule and under budget.
Upgraded and enhanced the design & user experience, creating a high-quality niche site for a lifestyle & clubbing website:
- Awarded one of ’50 Best London Websites’ by TimeOut
You’re in safe hands with Zesty Lemon
When you entrust the health of your website to Zesty Lemon, you’re putting it in the safe hands of two guys with a wealth of experience and a passion for making blogs perform the best way they can.